Sunday, November 6, 2011

Welcome to my new blog!

     Yay! I am starting this new blog just for the Art side of my life.
     I have signed up for a year long mixed media course (Life Book-2012) that is going to be AWESOME! I hope to learn a lot of new techniques and it will help hold me accountable to keep working on my art throughout the new year too!
     The online store is up and coming along. I am getting new products to stock each month and I am accepting original artwork from artists world wide on consignment. I added a "Featured Artist" page to the website and this month is Linda Baker-Hardy. She's a very talented lady!
     The FB page: (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hippie-Chick-Art/118920024862527is still active and I will continue to post there as well. 
     Let's see what happens for the rest of this year and in 2012 together!   The Hippie Chick Art website is: www.HippieChickArt.com .







No comments:

Post a Comment